Ambassador Piping serves all of Lane County and has been owned and operated by Matthew Clement since 1997 and brings experience and professionalism to the piping and appliance install industry.
In only three years time, the quality of our work and customer service was recognized when Ambassador Piping was awarded Installer of the Year by Northwest Natural Gas for 2000 & 2001. For 2004, Ambassador Piping was awarded the Highest Total Value Rating For Hearth Product Sales by Northwest Natural Gas.
Our mission statement is simple: Serving our customers with the utmost integrity and professionalism, where each customer is treated as a person, not just a job.
Our Principle Areas of Business:
- Gas Piping – Residential, Commercial and Industrial
- Wood, Pellet and Gas Fireplaces – Retrofit of Inserts, Gas Logs, Freestanding Stoves. Great line of Fireplaces for New Construction. Allowing you to add elegance and comfort to your home. With service programs to insure the safety and quality of your investment.
- Central Vacuum Systems – Designed to be a healthier, quieter, more powerful and with longer life than portable type vacuums. Adding convenience and value to any home. Available with many accessories, such as automatic dustpan for quickbroom clean up.
- Gas Appliance Install – Delivery and install of most Residential Gas Appliances.
- Commercial & Industrial Heaters – Fan driven unit heaters and Infra-Red Radiant heaters. Offering you the versatility and reliability for whatever your heating needs are.
- Forced Air Heating and Cooling systems.
- Compressed Air Piping- Galvanized or Copper; both offering you the highest efficiency and versatility for your air needs.
P.O. Box 70737
Eugene, OR 97401
Reg. Class:Specialty Contractor All Structures
Fed. Tax ID#: 93-1222353
Liability Insurance Carrier:
Cramer & Giles Ins. INC.
P.O. Box 70206
Eugene, OR 97401
Contact: Michael Godfrey
Bonding Insurance Carrier:
Eugene Insurance Agency
1200 Executive Pkwy. Suite 455
Eugene, OR 97405